Help make a difference and have fun at the same time!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Hosting at the gorgeous Rotary Interpretive Centre
- Gardening in our native plant gardens
- Conducting bird and heron surveys
- Preparing for and helping at special events
- Working in the office or on committees
- Helping with our education programs
Did you know, that in 2016:
- The Rotary Interpretive Centre has had over 22,000 visitors through its doors?
- Over 2,000 school children have taken part in education programs with their classes?
- Over 70 volunteers have worked with the executive director to run the programs and services provided by the Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve Society?
Adopt a Nest